General terms and conditions of sale
IDENTIFICATION DU VENDEUR
The merchant site www.domaine-adam.com has been designed and belongs to theEarl Domaine Pierre Adam, hereinafter referred to as “seller”. The user who visits this website, hereinafter referred to as “customer”, may at any time contact the seller by telephone, mail or mail:
Domaine Pierre ADAM
8, rue Lt Louis Mourier
Tél.: +33 (0)3 89 78 23 07
Fax : +33 (0)3 89 47 39 68
E-mail : email@example.com
Siret : 35324876800015
N° TVA : FR73353248768
PROTECTION DES MINEURS
Conformément à l’article L. 3342-1 du code de la Santé Publique qui dispose que la vente d’alcool à des mineurs de moins de dix-huit (18) ans est interdite, le Client s’engage, en remplissant le bon de commande, à avoir dix-huit (18) ans révolus à la date de la commande.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous to health, to consume in moderation.
The products marketed on this merchant site contain alcohol, and are to be consumed in moderation.
PRODUCTS, PACKAGING AND PRICES
The seller sells the wines, spirits and liqueurs, hereinafter referred to as “products”, remotely via the website.
– The bottles are delivered to the unit.
– The TOTAL price, hereinafter referred to as the “prize” indicated in the order confirmation, is inclusive of tax and is final. This price includes the price of the products, the handling, packing and transport costs. The prize is expressed in euros.
– For shipments over €290 shipping costs are offered.
– For deliveries of less than €290, delivery costs are:
- 1 bottle -€12.00 per consignment
- 2 bottles -€14.00 per consignment
- 3 Bottles -€16.00 per consignment
- 4 Bottles -€18.00 per consignment
- 5 Bottles -€20.00 per consignment
- 6 Bottles -€21.00 per consignment
- more than 6 bottles -€34 per consignment
You have the opportunity to mix wines, brandies and liqueurs.
– In case of exhaustion of a vintage we will replace it automatically with another vintage.
– Images and texts illustrating our bottles of wine and brandies are not contractual and are given purely indicative. As a result, the label may be different from the one presented on our website.
– Discounts may be granted to the customer according to the quantity of products ordered, or in case of order of products identified “on sale”, delivered at the same address in metropolitan France.
– Shipping costs are borne by the customer. The cost of transport is calculated automatically by the website, depending on the number of bottles, and/or the chosen delivery area. (Refer to the shipping cost table below the basket).
– The goods remain the property of the seller until full payment.
This merchant website allows the customer to make payment in several ways:
– by bank transfer, to be made directly from the bank account of the customer to the bank account of the seller (the RIB is sent to the customer by the website during the order confirmation),
– by credit card: this modality allows the customer to make the payment directly online. After the validation of the order on the seller’s website, and the assignment of the order number, the customer is redirected to the secure site of the seller’s Bank (electronic payment terminal – TPE). This site must appear according to the secure protocol https://in the client’s Internet browser.
The TPE installed on this site carries out the enhanced identification of the client’s credit card, called 3D SEcure (MasterCard) or verified by Visa (VISA). During this double identification procedure, the customer is obliged to provide in the first phase: the number of his credit card, expiration date and security code present on the back of the credit card. In the second phase, the Bank connects to the bank issuing the credit card, and asks the customer for other bank-specific codes. The customer must contact his bank in case of difficulty in step 2 of the identification.
TRANSPORT – DELIVERY DEADLINE
The products are delivered to the delivery address indicated in the order, by the carrier mandated by the seller.
The seller undertakes to have the products delivered within a maximum period of 14 working days, except in the event of extreme weather conditions making the transport of products not recommended (high heat or strong gels). In the event of failure to comply with this period, the customer may request the seller to cancel the order outright.
In the event of the absence of the consignee or of a person who can take possession of the products at the time of delivery, the carrier will deposit a notice of passage at the delivery address indicated by the customer.
The customer may only issue reservations on delivery of the products in case of delivery not quantitatively to the order, or in case the package containing the products would be severely damaged. These reserves must be made in writing immediately to the carrier upon delivery. A copy of these reservations must be sent by mail or e-mail to the seller no later than 24 hours after such reservations have been made. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide with this consignment the confirmation by the carrier of the reality of these reserves.
If the above procedure has been complied with, and if it is thus proven that the reserves are due to the fact that the package and the products are severely damaged, the seller, at his choice, will reimburse the customer the price paid or make a new delivery of products Similar.
If the delivery does not conform quantitatively to the order, the seller will reimburse only the price difference between the products ordered and those delivered, and only if the products delivered are of lower price than those ordered and paid. No reservation can be made in relation to the taste, appearance or freshness of the products.
RIGHT TO RETRACTATION
In accordance with the law in force, the purchaser has a withdrawal period of 14 days from the day after receipt of goods. The purchaser who exercises this right has the obligation to carry out under his responsibility and at his expense, the return of the goods in his original packaging (bottles not opened) to the address of the seller.
The seller will reimburse the purchaser within 14 days after the return of the products. The refund will include the delivery costs to the customer. The cost of return will remain the responsibility of the customer.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA
The passage of an order requires the registration of certain elements concerning the customer (surname, first name, address, e-mail address).
In application of the computer law and freedom of 6 January 1978, the customer enjoys a right of access, rectification and deletion on the recorded data. He may also assert his rights by contacting the seller directly by mail, mail or telephone.
INVALIDITY – FORCE MAJEURE – APPLICABLE LAW – COMPETENT COURTS
If any of these general conditions were to be declared inapplicable or is invalid for any reason, this will not affect the application or validity of the other provisions of the General conditions, the one which is invalid or deemed be replaced by the closest possible provision.
Neither the seller nor the customer shall be held liable for any non-fulfilment which would have the origin of a case of force majeure, beyond its control, including, but not limited to, the cases of war, riot, insurrection, interruption of transport, import or export problems, strikes, blackout, shortages, fires, earthquakes, storms, floods.
These general terms and conditions are governed exclusively by French law. In the event of a dispute, the consumer may seize at his choice, in addition to one of the jurisdictions territorially competent under the code of civil procedure, the jurisdiction of the place where he remained at the time of the conclusion of the contract or the occurrence of the fact Damaging.